Burlington PM
Do you have a property in London and spend too much time worrying about it?
Allow our experienced staff to manage your property when you leave, and while you are abroad. All the more time for you to focus on your new life with total peace of mind.
Our multilingual team will treat every property with the same care and attention as if it were our own.
In reality, if you need us to do something and we can, we will. We know we can’t be a good agency if our service isn’t adaptable.

If you are a Non-Resident Landlord, we will be required by law to withhold tax from rental income unless you are specifically exempt by written authority from the Inland Revenue. Landlords can apply for an Exemption Certificate from the Inland Revenue whereby rental payments may be made without the tax being deducted subject to the submission of an Annual Statement of income and expenditure and net tax liability to the Inland Revenue. It should be noted that only landlords can make the application and only on receipt of confirmation from the Revenue direct to the letting agent in the form of an exemption certificate can the agent pay rents gross to the landlord.

A Local, International, Solution.
©2011 - 2019 Burlington Property Management. 675A Fulham Road | London | SW6 5QH | info@burlingtonpm.com | 020 7100 0123